For a full update on what jobs we have on offer, please check out our Indeed profile: https://www.indeedjobs.com/everyman-racing/_hl/en_GB
We are a busy, rapidly expanding company, providing real career opportunities, a stimulating working environment, and scope for development. Below are a list of current vacancies:
Everyman Racing Driving Experiences is a unique and market leading driving experience operator based just outside of Loughborough in Leicestershire, in the grounds of historic Prestwold Hall. Established 37 years ago, Everyman has always led the way with driving activities. We were the first UK operator to offer the Ferrari Experience, the first to give people a chance to drive a genuine F1 Grand Prix car in our Formula One Experience, and we are always the first with new and exciting driving experiences - where we lead, others follow.
Our stable of vehicles now has over 200 vehicles including all the famous marques from Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Nissan GTR, BMW i8 and more. New for 2017, we have included movie cars with iconic vehicles from all your favourite films including Eleanor, the GT 500 Shelby Mustang from Gone In 60 Seconds, “The General Lee” Dodge Challenger from The Dukes Of Hazzard, “Bumblebee” from Transformers, A “Smokey and the Bandit” Trans Am and many more.
We currently have a number full time Sales Advisor positions available within our inbound call centre.
You will be joining an existing sales team of around 15 people tasked with answering inbound sales calls, booking customers into their driving experiences and offering them the additional products that are available to them, as well as dealing with customer queries and making a targeted number of outbound calls to generate future business.
The office is an energetic environment, receiving over 500 calls a day, with targets set against calls answered and bookings made. We offer a “hands on” and interactive training scheme designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems, ensuring you can answer each call with confidence.
Key requirements and preferences: -
* Previous sales environment experience.
* A confident and lively personality.
* Self-belief and common sense.
* Commitment and perseverance to combat the peaks and troughs of a sales environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* A good telephone manor.
* Motivated by the potential of commission set against targets.
> Working Hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (45min break)
> Holiday – 20 days pro rata
> Pay – Minimum wage + Commission Potential (OTE £28000)
All applicants must have own transport as our offices are not accessible by public transport.
HGV Class 1 Drivers
Are you looking for part time work driving a 9 or 12 car transporter full of supercars?!
We are looking for you! We are based near Loughborough and need drivers willing to drive to the following locations:
Elvington in York
Dunsfold in Surrey
Leeds Raceway in Sherburn in Elmet
Lydden Hill in Kent
Long Marston in Stratford upon Avon
Lochgelly in Scotland
Exeter Track in Exeter
Dates for the above vary from Wednesday to Monday dependant on the location. Alex will be able to give you more information for this.
We can provide a vehicle for you to get back from the location to Loughborough and to the location to pick up. Alternatively, we can train you to work the events and provide you with accommodation for the event duration.
Please email your CV across to email@example.com and she will be able to contact you with dates we need you.
IT Technicians - Everyman Racing is the UK's largest supplier of Driving Experiences and are looking for a highly motivated IT Technician to join our team. We supply driving experiences through-out the UK and provide travel and accommodation for our away events. Locations include, Loughborough, Guildford, York, Leeds, Canterbury, among others.
- Ability to work independently, and control the running of all IT aspects on an event both at our home track (Loughborough) and other tracks around the country.
- Problem solving and fixing systems in a timely matter, in order to keep events running smoothly.
- Proactively seeking out work that hasn’t yet presented itself, and fixing a problem before it becomes an issue.
- Ensure the condition, safety and running of all equipment at all times while an event is running. Accessing systems remotely as we run at various locations on the same day.
- An ability to think outside of the box, making temporary modifications to keep an event running then resolving the problems when back on site to make sure we don’t have the same recurring issues.
- Qualification in IT (software and/or hardware) is desirable.
- Working knowledge of local networking and file transfer in a local network over long range is a must.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- Problem solving skills.
- Although not customer focused, a good attitude with customers is needed.
- Knowledge of FTP transfer, Filezilla and database/point of sale software is a bonus.
Good practical knowledge of camera hardware in cars is a must. Knowledge specifically of Racelogic systems is desirable
Driving licence required as site not accessible by public transport.
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time.
Email your CV and we will be in touch with a registration day that is local to you.
If you think you could add something to our team, either in regard to any of the above vacancies or perhaps in an area not listed, feel free to contact us at the email address below, attaching your CV.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV
Hospitality Staff - Everyman Racing is the UK's largest supplier of Driving Experiences and are looking for highly motivated, friendly and outgoing hospitality events staff to join our team. We supply driving experiences through-out the UK and provide travel and accommodation for our away events. Locations include, Loughborough, Guildford, York, Leeds, Canterbury, among others.
· Signing customers In
· Media Sales
· Pit Lane Coordinating – running the cars on a time schedule.
· No previous experience necessary, on-the-job training provided.
· Need to have good communication skills.
· Need to be friendly and outgoing.
· Need to have good organisational skills.
· Need to be punctual with timings.
The job is done on a self-employed basis, so there is no minimum or maximum amount of work required to be done. If you are interested and would like further information on this, please email
Email:- email@example.com with a copy of your CV
Diner Assistant (Saturdays)
£50 - £90 a day - Part-time
Everyman racing is the UK's largest supplier of driving experiences and are looking for a Catering Assistant for Saturdays at Prestwold Driving Centre, Loughborough.
You must be able to talk to customer, handle cash, make up cold and hot food, take orders and serve hot and cold drinks. Have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment, be self motivated and willing to work hard.
Hours of work: Winter Season 7.30 - 4.30PM Summer Season: 7am - 5.30pm
If you feel you have the skills to fill this position please email in you CV and covering letter to
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV
Day Rate between: £50 - £90 dependent on age and experience.
Must have own transport as site is not accessible by public transport.
Job Type: Part-time